The lodge furniture has an interesting history. The Master's chair and pedestal, Senior & Junior Warden's chairs and pedestals, the Pillars and the Altar are all the original lodge furnishings that were ordered in June of 1881 from the M.C. Lilley & Company of Columbus, Ohio. These furnishings were shipped overland from Ohio to Tombstone, where they are still proudly in use. They were refinished by Worshipful Brother Henry F. Hauser in preparation for the 106th Annual Communication of the Grand Lodge of Arizona held in Sierra Vista, with Most Worshipful Brother Verne D. Hegge presiding as Grand Master. The officer's chairs were refurbished once again in 2011 in great thanks to a donation provided by Brother Tex Kunz.